Osmosis Training Corona Virus Policy and Procedures
This policy and procedures document
Osmosis Training is presently continuing to provide training. We are providing training on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Business, of course, is not as normal, therefore we have introduced the following policy and procedures.
Osmosis Training intends to provide training in order that healthcare workers are able to work. We will provide training for as long as it considered safe and as per goverment local 'Tier Levels' guidance.
Osmosis Training aims to take reasonable steps based on official and where possible scientific justification in preventing the spread of the Corona virus.
This policy and procedures document will be updated as the government response changes, so for example when the government's local tier level change, the policy will be updated.
Further, Osmosis Training will also update the policy when appropriate, even when the government's response has not changed.
Contingency Plan - How we will inform you of how training is cancelledPlease check our website at 07.30 am each morning (If we have to cancel training we will hope to have informed you the day before).
We will email all organisations with candidates booked for training.
It will be the organisation's responsibility to inform their candidates.
We will email any independent candidates informing them of any cancellations.
Osmosis Training will continue to provide training until circumstances change.
Candidates, on their arrival will be asked if they have cold or flu symptoms, and more specifically if they have a new continuous cough or high temperture. If the candidate, or one of their household, is suffering such symptoms they will be asked to leave the Osmosis Training premises.
Osmosis Training will ask candidates to socially distance as much as possible and has increased the training space to accomadate this request.
Osmosis Training will preclude candidates from providing mouth to mouth to manikins as is normally required.
Osmosis Training will ask that candidates wear masks whilst in the training premises.
Hand washing will be encouraged and the provision of hand sanitizer will be made available to throughout the training premises.
Osmosis Training will provide relevant information, including candidate details, when asked to do so by appropriate authorities.
- Candidates will be asked by organisations sending them to training not to attend training if they are suffering any cold or flu symptoms, more specifically if they, or one of their household, have a new continuous cough or high temperture, Candidates will be told by their organisations to self-isolate if they arrived in the UK from certain countries (see below for Government guidance).
- Osmosis Training has limited attendance to 12 candidates per session.
- Candidates, on their arrival will be asked if they have a cold/flu or other symptoms, and more specifically if they. or one of their household, have a new continuous cough or high temperture. If the candidate is suffering such symptoms they will be asked to leave the Osmosis Training premises.
- Candidates will be asked if they arrived in the UK from a prescribed list of locations provided by the DOH.
- Osmosis Training has always operated on a one maikin per person basis, this policy, is, of course being mainatined.
- Candidates will wipe their manikins prior to use and dispose of wipes in a vessel provided to them.
- Osmosis Training is undertaking specific cleaning procedures. For example, Osmosis Training will clean the manikins in between sessions.
- Candidates will be asked to use hand sanitizer on arrival at the Osmosis Training venue.
- Hand washing facilities have soap at all times.
- Osmosis Training will ensure that hand sanitizer is distrubuted throughout the training premises.